Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Vishu...!

Wow, today was vishu.... I had a good time... spend almost all the time in home today with my mother and bro... Mom made us a wonderful "sadya" with all the curries.... and her special " semiya payasam" .. had a good time.... my friend Femshad joined us for lunch....
Though I could not go to temple in the morning, I did go in the evening....

then my friend Abi had come down from Bangalore.... Had a chat with him... we discussed about how our peers were going the wrong way ... just wasting their time and youth.... I don't want to tell this, but my village morally sucks... u see lazy people all around just loitering... If you have an aim in life and if you are a hard worker, this is not the place to be...

We were telling about the importance of friends in our lives.... Our friendship can make or break us.... If you are with good friends, who are ambitious and driven by passion, you tend to get that habit from them.... But if your friend circle is bad, mind u, you're screwed...

Thats it folks....

Cya
-nish

No comments: