Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is this Real Communism?

Yesterday again a hartal for nothing. .. . By the ever stupid and ruling party. . . The reason, rising prices. . . A simple question, will the prices come down if these guys do hartal?? Ok, i can understand, lame people, lame concepts, lame and stupid ways of doing things. . . . These wackhos thought that it will bring down prices. . . . But my question is different, why are these people forcing others to join, when others don't want to??? I didn't join, i went for work. . . No one stopped me. . But these pimps were deliberately forcing others to go back home, when they wanted to work. . . Is this right way of doing things, Mr. Achumaman? I can understand you are a school dropout and illiterate sick *&^%$%. . . But you being a CM, are you not obliged to follow the five directives issued by the high court? You know what, You are the only reason why Our state is not developing. . . . My advice to all people, get out on hartals, kill the %$%%# who stop you. . Do it two times, they won't dare again to stop. . . .

PS: These views are purely personal... I respect the Old communist Ideology... but I sincerely think that todays communist leaders are not living up to that ideology... I sincerely apologise if I hurt anyone's feelings...

No comments: