Wednesday, July 22, 2009

movie time....!



hmmmm, I've developed a new habit, downloadin and watchin new movies.... I've decided to watch a movie a day.... I'l update u wid some movies worth watchin....

Lets see, I just saw Angels & Demons... I had read the original book, and mind you, it was rocking....! And now when I saw the movie, I think its pretty close to the book... Like when you see the movie, you feel like you've seen it before..,( If you had read the book, of course !) The VFX are damn good, the reconstruction of Vatican City, St. Peters basilica, Vatican archives, man , u can't guess they'r just sets.....

Verdict : Must watch.... 4/5

Ice age 3- Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Wow....! this is the one awesome movie....!

Best of the three... There is this new charecter called " BUck", who is very cool and intelligent and all... The comic content is at the fullest on this movie....

Verdict: very must watch- 5/5

- nish

No comments: