Monday, December 20, 2010

Nostalgic

just happened to see my friend anoop's profile in orkut... Its his b'dY tomorrow and so thought of leaving a scrap...
checked hi photo albums... he has actually segregated his albums in such a manner that each album corresponds a period or phase of his life... like he has one for his friends, one for his HMT days and another for his L&T days in MP etc...
As i went through the HMT album, I became nostalgic, like its almost 5 months since I left HMT and joined CET for MBA.... I really cherish the days I spend there... it did help me grow as an engineer and as a person... We did have so much fun there, and I learned a lot about mechanical engg. Made a lot of friends ... It really helped me to learn how to behave in a company....
Actually, as my course ended by july 2010, I had made up my mind to do MBA... Cos its from HMT that I realized that getting a Masters in management is essential for career growth...
Ok, think i drifted from the point, so from anoop's album, I got this idea of segregating each album according to the period when it happened... so we can see how we changed... and seeing those photos is really a worthwhile experience....

- nish :)

No comments: