Saturday, August 2, 2008

morbid mentality of kerala politicians

Hmmm... I was simply wasting time today... I'm becoming okay now. I'm thinking of doing lots of things tomorrow like posting some applications and things like that. Leave it...

i read some stories in ' chicken soup for the college soul' mind you,its very good... Very inspiring stories... There were stories about receiving the degree in a convocation,i wish i could do like that.... And i wish my mom will be there to see it... It will be nice...
I saw "santosh subramaniam" the movie today,its a very good movie ,i think the best after boys... A very good story and acting is good... I'm a jayam ravi fan now... Tamil film industry is growing very fast,but malayalam is still like old times... I think that films represent the mindset of the majority of people in a particular region,like kerala and TN... So that makes tamilians very modern and ambitious... And mallus morbid and pessimist... I really don't like the mentality of politicians in kerala,they are killing the future of kerala, they are not at all allowing any foreign industries to step in kerala... I just can't believe that TN got BMW factory,which was to come in kerala... God help these people... This is the main reason why i don't want to look for job in kerala... Grow up people.,before its too late...

-nish

No comments: