Sunday, April 27, 2008

About friendship...








Lincoln has once said"have many friends,but be confident wit a few"
in this world its very difficult 2 find true friends....by true friends i mean,those who will be with u in Ur gravest time,they will be ready 2 help u even if u go @3 am. they won't leave u in front of enemies...
there are some type,who will just stand by even if someone is fighting u,who will flash the secrets which u told them cos u thot u could bliv them... these are the ones who will back stab u when they get a chance....

i'm fortunate enough 2 have both type of friends....

first of all i'd like 2 thank my good friends who have been with me in my good & bad times.....thanks guys,without u i'd never have known what friendship is.....
this is the list of my best friends whom i believe wit my life..
1.seena
2.bibi
3.arun
4.fazil
5.anas
6.shiraz
7.midhilaj

this is the second list,whom are good friends wit me,bt i don't know them well enough,either way,u are as good
1.sreeyesh
2.ahmer
3.hari
4.nikhil philip
5.rejath

this is 2 small a list,isn't it.....but i think i'm rich enough in friendship...

No comments: